Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 23:47:41 pm

Author Topic: Epic 21 For Sale  (Read 2545 times)

awood01

• Guppy
    • View Profile
Re: Epic 21 For Sale
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2022, 18:42:29 pm »
Attached are a couple of photos..... :)

breakawaydaze

• Toyota should pay me
  • Not without my Epic!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2022, 20:11:18 pm »
Andy,
Great to see pictures of your E21.  I sold it originally to Rambling Wreck (Ron) in 2005.  My family kept growing and a closed bow boat was not going to cut it, so I bought a 2002 Epic S22 and searched for the best next owner of the favorite boat I ever had, a Toyota Epic 21.  Ron proved to be an excellent choice and he preserved the boat and kept it in pristine condition for the next 15 years.  We always stayed in touch and both experienced the trails and benefits of Epic ownership. I struggled with buying it back when he called and said he was going to sell it, but in the end he / we? decided a new owner should get the experience (a nice way of saying I couldn't see paying more for a boat than what I sold it to someone for 15 years ago!, a decision I still regret today)

I am happy to see it is with another owner who will care for it, appreciate it and enjoy it for what it is, one of the greatest boats to ski behind.  I still enjoy my S22, but as I told Ron, the S22 is more of a "Sports Utility" of Epics, the E21 is the "Sports Car" of Epics. 

I truly believe you have the absolute best E21 on the planet!

Congrats and Enjoy!

awood01

• Guppy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2022, 17:25:14 pm »
Thanks for the response, it is always great to know the history of a boat, especially Epics with such a solid following and loyal ownership.  Ron was awesome to deal with in the transaction, mentioned you a few times as he explained everything to me.  I had never bought a boat "sight unseen", he made it possible and thanks to a few people on this site, I was able to trust that I was getting an awesome boat.

I genuinely agree with you about my boats condition, I have not seen many 1999 boats that are in this category, especially without some form of restoration.  We love it and plan to have it for many years to come...

Cheers,

Andy