Epic Boards > Epic Forum

Chucked MY MDCC

(1/5) > >>

charlie:
Spent two days cleaning electrical contacts, running clean ground and power wires to both DECC and MDCC and ultimately concluded that my MDCC is filled with water and has rusted circuit board.

Removed MDCC and hack sawed it apart and chucked in in the trash.  I have the Medallion gauges in case anyone wants to continue to torment themselves.  50$/Gauge.

Feel relieved to be on my way to installing 5 " Faria analog gauges speedo, tach, multi function that I can install and forget.

cyclone:
Put perfect pass in and get two birds stoned at once. A least you will have a speedo. Tach pulse from engine is two pulse per revolution, I think 4 cyl settings would work for a tach. Grey wire

Sammamish Skier:
If you don't want to install a perfect pass, the seastar solutions gps gauges are working well in my boat. I'm not 100% sure that they make a 5" gauge.

calii311soca:
Let me know how the switch from digital to analog gauges works. That's a project I need to do as well.

cyclone:
I don't think it would be that hard. You would have to make up a harness for the oil, temp, fuel senders, run it up to the dash. They are straight up automotive sending units.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version