Epic Boards > Epic Forum

Buy TMS Parts Online

(1/6) > >>

lesman01:
You can now buy parts for your Epic right here online! I've added a "add to cart" button to most all the parts in the tms database. Use your paypal accouint or a credit card to have parts shipped right to you from the Toyota Marine Parts warehouse. Capt Rick is now an Authorized Toyota Parts Distributor. If you have any questions please email me or Captn Rick.

Also look for pricing specials coming soon!

Lesman

http://www.epicmarine.com/parts_form.html

Capt Rick:
Thanks to Lesman for many hours of devoted work. I just want to change the (Capt Rick is now an Authorized Toyota Parts Distributor.) To ordering parts on line via authorized dealer. You can still purchase parts from your local dealer. Epicmarine is just one way, I can support the web site and customers not near a dealer.

Thanks
Capt Rick
Toyotav8bt@aol.com

Lakeside:
This is fabulous!  Thanks to Lesman and Capt. Rick for getting this done!

Capt. Rick, what do you forsee as the long term status of parts availability?  How would you forecast parts availability as we move into the future?  As stuff sells from this site and the local dealers, is it gone forever, or are parts still being produced?  (I know we can use many parts from other mfr's, but I'm just wondering about the TMS supply.)

Capt Rick:
Capt. Rick, what do you forsee as the long term status of parts availability?
        The problem will be on the parts we don"t know we will need.?

How would you forecast parts availability as we move into the future?
         The parts will be available till 2011. After I don't know!

As stuff sells from this site and the local dealers, is it gone forever, or are parts still being produced?  (I know we can use many parts from other mfr's, but I'm just wondering about the TMS supply.) The parts like the DECC controls are not made anymore, but a conversion to normal switchs could be done.

In review to order a part on line add it to list and use paypal to pay. If you do not have a pypal account you can still use a credit card to pay.

toyotafreak:

SAWEEEEET

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version